This statement relates to the privacy practices of FCS Services only. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other websites referenced.
FCS Services makes all reasonable efforts to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the GDPR and this Privacy Statement.
Collection and use of personal information
FCS Services does not collect any personal data about you, apart from information you provide (for example, by emailing us). Any information you provide (which includes your name, e-mail address and any personal information you may provide in the message field on our Contact page) is not made available to any third parties and is used by FCS Services only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Any personal information collected in this way is to enable us to contact you and respond to your query or provide you with additional information relevant to your query or business. We may also use this information for future follow-up in the event our services extend to areas of interest to you or we become aware of updates which relate to your initial query. Your data will not be held for any period longer than is necessary and will be deleted in accordance with our data and document retention policy.
Collection and use of technical information
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitors web server
- the top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitors reached us, including any search items used
- clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- any searches executed while on our website
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor
FCS Services makes no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of FCS Services never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by FCS Services and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data as follows:
- The right to access the personal information a company holds on you
- The right to have your personal information sent directly to yourself or another organisation
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected
- The right to object, including in relation to direct marketing
- The right to restrict the processing of information
- The right to have information erased
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. Any requests under “Your Rights” must be in writing addressed to:
FCS Corporate Services Limited
Galway Technology Centre
Mervue Business Park
Galway H91 XN5E
We use a number of different cookies on our site. Please see our Cookies Page.
Identity of Data Controller and Processor
FCS Corporate Services Limited (t/a FCS Services) is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the GDPR.
If you have any queries or concerns as to how your data is processed, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to any of the Team on 00 353 (0)91 704818.
Changes to this Statement
FCS Services will periodically review this Privacy Statement and it may be updated occasionally. We would encourage you to review this Statement from time to time to check if there are any changes in how we are protecting your personal data.